2009 "The First Love"- Galería Marimón

We didn’t know each other, she has explained nothing of her past, I find myself in front of a blank piece of paper influenced only by her paintings, the representation of an intimate universe which explodes in front of me creating a feeling of interest, of surprise, of anxiety to enter a territory that I sense to be rich and sensitive. I like what I see and I love what lies behind it. When you are placed in front of a piece of art, well settled, what you see is not exactly an element with materials, what you capture are energies, powers, impulses, vibrations, tremors, shivers… I could speak about sketches which are lines of life, or of colours, which in this case are breaths of the feelings of the soul, or of the liturgies which hint at the titles of the paintings. I wanted to speak about Art, about Sensibility, about Beauty. I say ROX  (Xavier Abraham)
(View Catalogue)